Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 39--Quick Update

I had every intention of updating over the past few days, but life sometimes has other plans.  Yesterday, my grandfather died, so most of my time and energy has been dedicated to my family over the past few days.  Cooking and food planning has been a bit pushed to the back burner, but I'm far enough along in this that I have some standard fallback foods that I can rely on to be quick and easy and, when necessary, portable.

With the sad news, my overproductive overdrive has come to a halt.  I feel like I'm falling behind on a number of things, but I have the energy to deal with exactly none of it.  I'll get it back, I'm sure, but there's a sadness right now that I haven't yet kicked.

We'll miss you, Pap, but I certainly hope you're feeling better now that you're on the other side. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment